Dillon. Thirteen Thirty Five

Saturday 5 July 2014

keroppi matcha macaron trial 1

* so, i decided to edit this post with english translation, so my beloved mum can read about this.
what a great daughter she have, right? lol
so, here we go.

今日の話
今天的故事
Today's Story

*マカロンを作っている* (๐^╰╯^๐)♬
*Macaron制作中*(๐^╰╯^๐)♬
*In the making of Macaron*(๐^╰╯^๐)♬

こちゃん「お前、 ベーキングが好きだね!」
Ko-chan :你,真的很喜欢做甜点呢!
Ko-chan: You really like baking, ne!

私「 (*◎v◎*) ? あっ?そ、そう...かな..?た、多分ね..w 」
我: (*◎v◎*) ?啊?是。。是这样吗。。?可。。可能吧。。哈。。
Me:  (*◎v◎*)Ah? Is..is it...? May..Maybe...haha


(脳内)
(In the brain)






(´-ι_-`)。。。







╭( ๐_๐)╮。。。







(.;゚;:д:;゚;.)







Σ(,,ºΔº,,*)はっ!
Σ(,,ºΔº,,*)啊!
Σ(,,ºΔº,,*)Ah!



( ノ゚Д゚)ノ!!そうなのかー?!!初めて知った!私、ベーキングが好きなのか!
( ノ゚Д゚)ノ!!是这样吗?!!我刚知道!原来我是喜欢做甜点的啊!
( ノ゚Д゚)ノ!!Is this it?!!! I just knew it! I see, so I actually love baking!


で、今日、私は新しいの興味を見つけました☆
然后,今天我找到了一个新的兴趣啦☆
So, Today I found a new hobby☆
 (❀´∀`❀)





て言うか、ケロッピマカロンが失敗しましたー (゚´ω`゚)
话说,我的Keroppi Macaron失败了(゚´ω`゚)
By the way, I failed my Keroppi Macaron.(゚´ω`゚)

落ち込んでるー
难过。。。
So sad...

くそー 。・+゚゚(うд´。)゚゚+・。
气死我了---!。・+゚゚(うд´。)゚゚+・。 
Shit---。・+゚゚(うд´。)゚゚+・。



这是我的失败的残样。。
This is the face of my failure..

问题1:忘了在碟上涂奶油,结果全部都黏锅了。。
Point 1: Forgot to apply layer of butter on the plate, so the macaron shells sticked on the plate..

问题2:怎么抹茶放了这么多却不是青色的? (解不了的谜。)
Point 2: The macaron shell does not turn green color even though I have added a fair amount of matcha powder. (A mystery I can't solve.)

问题3:我不该用caster sugar来替代powdered sugar呀!结果我的macaron竟然粗粗的皮。好不可爱!(泪奔)
Point 3: I should have not used caster sugar to substitute the powdered sugar! Hence, my macaron shells have rough surfaces, so-not-cute.. (cries)

问题4: 挤压的方式错了,所以形状怪怪的。。(不过后面时抓到技巧了!^^)
Point 4: The way of squeezing out the mixture was wrong, so the shape became really weird. (Though I have finally found out the technique in the end^^)



很难过的,经过一番努力。。我只能组成两个很丑的macaron..
Sadly, after all the hardwork...I can only set up two macarons..

所以不管怎样,我想做个完整版。
So, no matter what, I wanted to make complete sets of them.

所以。。变成了这个样。
And, it turned out, like this.



。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

丑死了!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
So uglyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

我很想哭啊!!!!
I wanted to cry!!!

不过比起哭,因为太丑了,结果自己笑到肚子痛。。。哈哈
But instead of crying, because it was so ugly, I ended up laughing out my ass...haha

明明人家做的是应该长这种样的。
It supposed to look like this.




为什么我的是那么丑样?!!!!!!
Why is mine so ugly?!!!!

ORZ..................................


问题5: 我的白色巧克力怎么有点黄色。。。华人版吗?! (自殴)
Point 5: The white chocolate I used has some yellow tint to it...Chinese style? lol

问题6: 我没有控制好scale & proportion..尤其眼睛,我过后发现macaron太小,眼睛太大,结果后来才用刀切小。。。结果形状好怪!
Point 5: I did not controlled well the scale and proportion.Especially for the eyes, I found out later that the macaron was too small and the eyes were too big. So, I had to reduce the size of the eyes by slicing it off..And yea, the shape of the eyes turned awkward as well..

问题7:巧克力放不够糖。。所以handle的时候,因为我的手掌太热情(笑),所以很快就溶了。
Point 7: I did not put enough sugar for the chocolate for the eyes.So when handling, as my hands were to passionate ,lol, the chocolate melted really fast.

这,是我第一次做的那么失败的一次。。。
This is the first time I had such severe failure.

没想到是那么难做的,火候也挺难控制的。。
I did not expect it to be so difficult. Even the control of oven heat was abit tricky..

不过虽然长的很丑,虽然它不再是keroppi,不过我想叫他丑小蛙。
However, even though they were really ugly, even though they were no longer the keroppi,
I would like to call them the ugly frogling, my version of ugly duckling..

因为,味道其实很好吃哦!
Because, the taste were actually really nice!

其实本身并不吃macaron.因为以前吃过一次,觉得不好吃,就没吃过了。
Actually, I don't usually eat macaron because there was once that I ate, it was horrible. Since then, I have never ate macaron anymore.

所以,竟然别人的那么不好吃也可以卖,我觉得我的这个味道是非常优秀的。呵呵呵呵^^
So, if someone can make such horrible macaron and sell it, I felt that the taste of my macarons is actually of excellence! Hhehehhee^^


啊---真的很恐怖啊。。我的keroppi...
Ah....My keroppi is really..scary...





To be honest, I think I would cut down another half of the sugar next try..
Everytime I bake something I always cut the sugar amount to half...
It always makes me think... What the hell are all these people eating?!! So muchhh sugarrrrrrrrrrrrr
Maybe its just because I am not that sensitive towards sweet..I don't really know how sweet is like..I can't really get it.. so i don't really care..but then...if I am not sensitive, I would need more sugar to trigger my sweet taste buds right??? hmm...I think i am contradicting myself...but yea, anyway,
It doesn't stop me from eating desserts anyway..HAHAHA

so, yea. go ugly frogling! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment